Greenwood Village Personal Injury Lawyer
Accidents and injuries can occur in an instant, no matter how careful you may be. In the wake of an accident and injury, figuring out who is liable – and understanding the legal options for recovery – can be essential to helping victims take action to seek the compensation and justice they may deserve.
At Affordable Resolutions, LLC, Greenwood Village Personal Injury Attorney Marc H. Schtul is dedicated to helping the victims of negligence pursue financial recoveries for their injuries, suffering, lost earnings, damaged property and other losses.
Known for providing exceptional representation at reasonable rates, Attorney Marc Schtul represents clients in various types of personal injury cases, including (but not necessarily limited to) those arising from:
- Car accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Slip-and-fall accidents
- Truck accidents.
As soon as you are ready for answers about how Attorney Marc Schtul can help you with a personal injury claim, simply contact Affordable Resolutions, LLC for a free, no obligations case review.
Call (303) 526-6222 or Email Us
To Get Insightful Legal Advice for Your Potential Claim
Personal Injury Representation Provided on Contingency – No Legal Fees If No Recovery
Most other law firms follow the industry practice of charging 33 percent of the recoveries obtained for clients as their legal fees. At Affordable Resolutions, LLC, our contingent rates are as low as 7 percent on personal injury matters (when liability is not contested). This underscores our commitment to providing the highest quality legal services at extraordinarily reasonable rates.
To find out more about your case and how we can help you, contact us. Bilingual services are available for Spanish-speaking parties. Until then, we invite to explore the following for some generally insightful answers about personal injury cases.
Do I Have a Personal Injury Case?
A number of different factors will impact whether you have a personal injury case. These can include (and are not limited to):
- The precise cause(s) of the accident and ensuing injury – In order to have a personal injury case in Colorado, a party other than the victim(s) must be primarily at fault for the accident and resulting harm. This is because Colorado negligence law follows the Modified Comparative Fault, 50 percent Bar Rule. Consequently, victims who may have contributed to an accident and their own injuries can still be eligible for compensation as long as they are no more than 49 percent at fault for the incident.
- The date on which the incident occurred – Colorado law also sets firm deadlines for filing personal injury cases. These deadlines, or statutes of limitations, vary by type of case. Specifically, while the statute of limitations for motor vehicle accident cases is three years in Colorado, it’s two years for other types of personal injury cases. If the incident associated with a case occurred more than two or three ago (counting from the date of the incident or the date on which the injuries were discovered), there may be limited (to no) options for pursuing a claim.
What Type of Evidence Can Support a Personal Injury Case?
The specifics of a particular case will impact the nature of the evidence needed to support that claim. Generally, however, evidence that is important to personal injury cases can include (and may not be exclusive to):
- Evidence that proves negligence and establishes liability – Depending on the case, this can include anything from accident-scene photos and accident reports to witness statements, damaged property and more.
- Evidence associated with the losses victims have sustained – This type of evidence is used to prove the extent of the financial losses victims have suffered due to another party’s negligence. Consequently, this can include and is not limited to doctors’ bills, earnings statements and/or property repair bills.
Greenwood Village Personal Injury Lawyer Marc Schtul can specify (and help compile) the evidence necessary to set your case up for a favorable outcome.
How Are Personal Injury Cases Resolved?
The vast majority of personal injury cases are resolved outside of court, via negotiation (rather than trial). This is largely due to the facts that:
- Taking these cases to court can be costly and time consuming, both for victims (the plaintiffs) and for the negligent parties and/or their insurance companies (the defendants).
- Out-of-court resolutions can provide victims with compensation far sooner than trial typically does, allowing injured people to concentrate on healing and moving with their lives.
Attorney Marc Schtul is ready to explain what steps you may need to take in order to position your case for optimal results.
Get Exceptional Advocacy at a Reasonable Rate: Contact a Greenwood Village Personal Injury Attorney at Affordable Resolutions, LLC
For effective, experienced representation in your personal injury case, contact Greenwood Village Personal Injury Attorney Marc H. Schtul, Esq. at Affordable Resolutions, LLC.
Call (303) 526-6222 or email our firm for a free, no obligations case review.
Experienced, diligent and solutions-focused, Marc is committed to providing the highest quality representation at affordable rates. His goals are to help his clients:
- Assert their rights when dealing with insurance companies
- Obtain the full amount of compensation they deserve for their losses and injuries
- Achieve their objectives and successfully get through their legal dispute so they can move on with their lives.
From offices based in Greenwood Village, Attorney Marc H. Schtul represents clients throughout Arapahoe County and the state of Colorado in various types of personal injury cases.