Marc H. Schtul
Marc H. Schtul, an experienced Greenwood Village Mediator & Attorney, founded Affordable Resolutions in 2017 in order to provide with excellent mediation, arbitration and other legal services at extremely reasonable rates.
Serving individuals and businesses in an array of legal matters, Marc has more than two decades of legal experience, giving him insight and acumen to quickly identify issues, devise creative solutions and help clients achieve favorable outcomes without breaking the bank.
Prior to starting Affordable Resolutions, Marc served as general counsel for various law firms, practicing in a range of legal fields. His former legal experience includes (and is not limited to) litigation management, contract drafting & negotiations, compliance, employment law, civil litigation, insurance defense and personal injury law.
In addition to his extensive legal experience, Marc has also earned his CPA certification, making him a one-stop-shop for providing effective, efficient resolutions for various types of legal, financial and tax matters.
Professional Licenses & Affiliations
- Admitted to Colorado Bar and U.S. District Court, Colorado – 1992
- Admitted to practice before the U.S. Supreme Court – June 2009
- Certified Public Accountant – 1985 (License in inactive status)
- FINRA Arbitrator – Trained/Experienced Panel Chairperson
- American, Colorado & Denver Bar Associations.
Professional Lectures & Published Works
- Speaker: Various National Conferences on issues of Marketing, Leadership, Parking Management, Special Events, and Strategic Planning.
- Co-author: Mexico’s Maquilladora Program for Colorado Lawyer.
- University of Denver College of Law, Denver, CO, Juris Doctor – 1991
- 1st in class, highest class GPA, Faculty Award, Order of St. Ives
- University of Denver, Denver, CO, Bachelor of Science in Accounting – 1984
- Completed CPA Certification
- Directed efforts resulting in receipt of Governor’s Award for Public/Private Partnership (related to community fundraising event for local elementary school)
- Led Citywide Task Force to affect change of ordinance regulating private vehicle immobilization services to stem victimization of consumers
- Worked with local and national charities to raise funds for non-profit efforts.